I. Job description, responsibilities
- Organizing teaching materials in advance.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
- Helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills through 1-on-1 sessions as well as group sessions.
- Checking and assessing students' work.
- Coordinating with teaching assistants during the lesson to better students’ experiences and learning.
- University or College degree (bachelor's degree/higher).
- English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
- ESL teaching certificate (Trinity, CELTA, or comparable 120-hour program).
- Capabilities of teaching IELTS and Cambridge Programs is a plus.
- Working in a professional and active working environment.
- Earning a competitive salary and bonus due to your experiences and skills.
- Having a chance to fill up your schedule.
- Assistance in granting Work Permit and extending visa.
III. How to apply:
- Please fill in this form for application: GO TO APPLY FORM
- OR send your updated CV, degree, teaching certificate, introduction video to email: email@example.com